Two decades of bike design have taught us to never stand still and to question everything we see and do to make better product for riders.
What worked ten years ago may not be suitable for today's rider, so we are constantly evolving. This has lead us to our new 'Kinesis Rider Fit Design' process.
A semi sloping frame on the smallest bike has not only reduced the stand over height but has also brought the comfort in line with our larger
models. Short chain-stays alongside the revised position gives the Kinesis G2 outstanding road characteristics. Low Bottom Bracket, makes the
G2 extremely capable off road. Flared Handlebars, short Stem and full Pannier Rack mounts, means the Kinesis G2 Bike is ready for any adventure.
Tyre Clearance: 45C (42C with mudguards) on current version, the 2018 production run had 40C (38 with mudguards).
• Internal cable routing.
• Shimano flat mount inboard rear disc calliper mount.
• Rear Axle 12x142mm / Front Axle 12x100mm.
• Rack and bottle cage mounts.
• BB: 68mm BSA.
• Headset: Integrated, 41.8ø upper, 51.8ø lower, for taper head tube. FSA No.42/ACB.
• Weight KG: 51cm - 1.8 | 54cm - 1.84 | 57cm - 1.89 | 60 - 1.91.